|With experience in the field of high frequency for more than 20 years, our team is now working with several organizations and companies to help all industries to approach the new European standards for the high frequency.
The institution Prevention recommends following the recommendations of the European Directive 2004/40/EC published in 2004. The Directive sets out minimum safety based on the short term, in terms of worker exposure to electromagnetic fields. Particular, it includes recommendations for limiting the International Commission on Non Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), see the documents of ND2143 and ND2184 INRS, by combining the principles of risk prevention in the workplace set out in Directive 89/391/EEC.
To reduce operator exposure to electromagnetic fields, HFTI involved in all types and brands of welding machines and dryers High Frequency.
At your request, our company is to European standards (Directive 2004/40/EC) your welders and your radio frequency dryer.
HFTI is four prevention approaches that allow the reduction of your radiation
1. The reduction of radiation source
2. Collective protection (shielding HF)
3. Reducing the exposure distance (the intensity decreases rapidly with distance)
4. Personal Protection
Exposed to radiation, the risks to the operator on the machine, in the absence of RF shielding, or if it is poorly designed are:
* An operator exposure beyond the baseline (see ED 4204)
* A warm body
* Burns to the operator in contact with metal parts (rings, necklaces, sunglasses, frames ...) heated by the circulation of induced currents.
H.F.T.I. can help reduce the radiation
Do not hesitate, contact us.